10 Insider Tips for Attending Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta:
1. Follow along on social media leading up to the show! We’re sharing exclusive giveaways, offers and inspiration on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
2. Don’t wait to purchase tickets at the door. When you register online, you can save $5! Get tickets here.
3. Bring your fiancé, bride tribe, or the whole fam! A squad can help you collect info, provide the oh-so-valuable input on which cake flavor is the tastiest, and can assist in the BIG decisions, too. Please note: While flower girls and ring bearers are the cutest part of weddings, children’s attendance is not recommended, and strollers are not permitted.
4. Arrive early! Arriving early gets you a better chance of receiving our famous swag bag. Allow plenty of time to to meet all the vendors, sample special treats, and ooh and ahh over the floral galleries and fashion show.
5. Check out our directions page and make sure you know where to go! Entry is through the sky bridge only, which is connected to the parking garage. Parking garage is located at 150 Carnegie Way, Atlanta GA 30303. Click here for directions.
6. Bring your checkbook and credit card! Many vendors will offer special show discounts for booking while you are in attendance, so you don’t miss out if you find that “must have” vendor.
7. Create a temporary e-mail to be used while you are planning your wedding. The amount of offers you receive at first may seem overwhelming, but take the time to read them or you may miss out on some very good deals. This can also help you keep all “wedding” emails in one location.
8. Bring lots of questions for vendors. Wedding pros are thrilled to answer your questions and make your planning process as simple and enjoyable as possible.
9. Wear comfortable shoes and let your show program be your guide. Your program will include a schedule of events so that you can plan out your afternoon as you visit the exhibitors, wedding galleries, fashion shows and more! Plan to spend several hours as you walk down every aisle and collect any information you are interested in. You can take it home to look over at your leisure.
10. Soak in every minute of the afternoon! The show isn’t just a way to plan your wedding with Atlanta’s best vendors in one afternoon, it’s a chance for brides to celebrate this special season with their fiancé, friends and family!